The Church is now dedicated to St. Mary and All Saints. but the early dedication seems to have been to All Saints only.
It comprises chancel, nave with clerestory, north and south aisles, a south porch and a tower with broach spire. The Church is essentially 12th and 13th century in the Early English style. The Chancel was rebuilt by the Rev. R. Hodgson, then the Rector in 1862. He added three new windows and the beautiful stained glass east window. The tower and spire were restored in 1896. They house four bells, two made in Stamford, one in Leicester and one in London. all dating from the 16th century.
On either side of the late 13th century porch are two shields set one above the other, of which the lower bears the three trefoils of the Tresham family. Presumably they were added in about 1560 when the Manor House was built.
Visitors should note the tiles, with birds, animals and flowers and also the pews, finely carved with birds and animals. These are all late Victorian. and almost certainly the fourth Lord Lilford, the patron of the living, was responsible for them. He was a very distinguished ornithologist who created the world famous Lilford aviaries between 1860 and 1890. He also commissioned the bird studies of Archibald Thorburn.